Hobie has done it again! They have outdone themselves actually. Knowing what it takes to be #1 in the business, Hobie has delivered a new ultra-light weight pedal kayak, the Mirage Lynx. With its rugged design, it gives an incredible performance while being ultra-light weight and not an inflatable. Keep reading to check out its full features.
The Hobie Mirage Lynx was designed with exploring on the go in mind. It weighs in at only 45lbs making it a breeze to toss on top of a truck for a quick weekend getaway. With the thought of exploring those hard to get to places.
This sleek rugged platform was designed especially with fishing anglers in mind. Launching this kayak into the water shouldn’t require much effort at all, and is easy to do at a moment’s notice. Hobie also thought about comfort while keeping in mind the goal of being a light weight kayak. It has an elevated, breathable mesh fabric seat, which improves visibility while keeping anglers both cool and dry. An added back pocket is perfect for keeping phones, wallets, both dry and within reach as well.
Let’s talk features:
- Forward AND reverse MirageDrive 180 Pedal Power
- Elevated seating
- Removable rudder system
- Seat mounted cup holder
- Bow with bungee storage
- Fish finder and Power-Pole ready
- Two piece kayak paddle
- Molded in track system which allows for accessory upgrades
- Rear Loaded skid pads, and stackable design (easy to put on a car top)
- Durable and lightweight Ace-Tec construction
- Bow and Stern carry handles
- EVA non slip standing pad
- Wide bow to accommodate Sail kit, or Bimini Sunshade
Check out our kayaks online here. And call or visit today and experience the Economy Tackle/Dolphin Paddlesports difference—serving Florida’s Gulf Coast and beyond since 1948.